Sunday, July 26, 2009

7/26

I'm going to try to post once a week on Sunday to make it easier to track everything. This week has been pretty good. We went camping Monday thru Thursday. Did ok, ate way too many potato chips. I never buy them but couldn't stop eating them when presented with them. Partly I think it's PMS. I always crave salt at that time. Swam one day but other than that I haven't worked out since Friday 7/17! Going to get back into it tomorrow. Lost another couple of pounds. 15 total now. Would like to lose another 5 this month but I'm quickly running out of month! I'm just going to do the best that I can. 15 pounds is huge for me without being on a "diet" of some sort. I've never been able to lose anything on my own so I'm kind of proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment