Sunday, February 28, 2010

2/28/10

Ok, seriously, where has February gone?! So, here it is the last day of the month and I am still TRYING to lose some weight, any weight. It is so frustrating to see the scale just move down a couple of pounds, then up, then down, etc and to read about people losing large amounts. What is wrong with me? Enough with the pity party, this week I have continued P90X. I switched to the lean version so I will hopefully see some weight loss since it is more cardio. I have to say, except for getting up at 4:30, I am really enjoying it. I was so nervous to start it but it is really fun! This week I also did intervals on the treadmill for 30 minutes once. I'm going to try to do that at least three days a week. Oh, and I did lose 1/2 pound this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment