Friday, September 24, 2010

9/19/10

Well, we made it through the first week of school. This week I gained 1.2 lbs. Monday I had a physical with my doctor and all my blood work came back in the normal ranges. One thing though...when I had my cholesterol done last time (in 2007) it was in the 150s and I was exercising pretty much 5-6 days a week. Now it's in the 190s (which is still good and my ratio of LDL to HDL is good). So, the doctor said that obviously exercise plays a big role in my levels and I probably should get back to it. I've got to somehow get past this mental block I seem to have. I think it's because I've exercised for the past 3+ years very regularly and have only lost 20 lbs or so and it's extremely frustrating! I don't know what to do and I think it has me really stuck right now. So, moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment