Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/23/11

Wow, what a BAD week I had! I gained 3.4 lbs, didn't work out and I feel like crap! I found myself reverting to an old habit of hoarding food. I made the mistake of buying a box of donuts and instead of having one and sharing them with the rest of my family, I hid them in my room and ate them all myself over the course of two days. I used to do this kind of thing a lot and thought I had conquered it. Obviously I was wrong! The first mistake I made was buying them in the first place. I've been really good about not buying sugary stuff but since Christmas I've really backslidden in that department. I have decided to start WW and tomorrow I'm getting back to working out. Boat season is fast approaching and I want to have at least a start on this weight loss and I want to feel good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment