Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/6/11

Well, it was an interesting week. Sunday night I started getting a sore throat which turned into me being sick for the WHOLE week! All I did all week was sit/lay around reading/watching TV/computer. So, so much for my big plans to really work out this week. I did keep up with WW and even with no exercise I managed to lose 2.2 lbs. I have to say, with all my hesitation about starting it, I really am happy to be doing it. It's so easy to figure out and enter the points and now that all fruit has no points, it makes it even easier. I did have a serious talk with myself about unrealistic expectations. I, of course, want to lose this weight fast. But, I'm trying to remember that no matter how little I lose or how slowly it comes off, I'm still going to weigh less than now. My new motto: It's a journey, not a race!

No comments:

Post a Comment