Sunday, November 29, 2009

11/29

Well, it's the end of another month! They just seem to fly by (which is a good thing right now)! This has been an interesting week, to say the least. Last Sunday I somehow injured my Achilles tendon in my right foot. Sunday and pretty much Monday I could barely walk so, needless to say, not much working out went on this week! I did do strength training two days, got on the elliptical one day and spent almost a whole day raking leaves (oh my aching shoulders!). I was VERY discouraged to have gained 2 1/2 lbs from Thursday am to Friday am. I mean, really, how did I gain that much when I ate very moderately at Thanksgiving and had like hardly any dessert? Whatever!! So, as of this am I weigh 1 lb more than last Sunday, so incredibly frustrating!!! But, I'm still not giving up so...on I go! Less than three weeks to go til he's home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment